Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC: Residence (Blue book) Charges

Bookmark and Share

Residence (Blue book) Charges 8 years 8 months ago #10660

• TinaOz
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my experience on extending my residence today.

I went to the Yabanci police station today (in Ankara) to extend my residence for one more year, happy in the knowledge that the prices have recently been reduced.

So it was to my shock and horror to discover that yes, I only needed to pay 120TL for an extra year, but that because my book was apparently full, (last blank page obviously can't be used), the price of a new book was 150TL!! :angry:

So, I'd like to share this with all of you, if your blue book is full (or almost full), be prepared to take some extra cash.

Tina
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Residence (Blue book) Charges 8 years 8 months ago #10661

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Thanks for the reminder Tina, Ive also heard rumours (which seems to be the official means of communication by Turkish Authorities) that when applying for a RP now, up to 3 years they arent too bothered about money in accounts but if youre applying for a 5 year RP they are checking income and bank balances in detail. So for us the poor people that have to fake their accounts, be warned!

Oh and sorry to hijack the thread a bit but has anyone had recent experience opening a bank account? When I did ( a long time ago) a RP wasn't required, now it seems it is in some bank but to get a RP they prefer to see money in a Turkish bank account so a typical Turkish paradox is created yet again, anyone had experience of this lately?
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Re: Residence (Blue book) Charges 8 years 8 months ago #10666

• TinaOz
I know Is Bankasi requires it, I had to show an RP 3 years ago, was told it's a new law connected with Terrorism.

Re: Residence (Blue book) Charges 8 years 8 months ago #10673

• Annelies
Another update on the RPs:

As a Dutch citizen I had to pay 315,70 TL for a RP for 3 years and 3 months. ANy idea where the 3 months came from?

:)

Re: Residence (Blue book) Charges 8 years 8 months ago #10674

• Aysun
  • Patron
  • Think Positive
  • Thank you received: 1964
Annelies wrote:
Another update on the RPs:

As a Dutch citizen I had to pay 315,70 TL for a RP for 3 years and 3 months. ANy idea where the 3 months came from?

:)

Now I'm curious too :) What was the answer of the police for this question? You asked them, or?
Love+Peace+Harmony=Aysun (✿◠‿◠) www.askaysun.com

Re: Residence (Blue book) Charges 8 years 8 months ago #10675

• Annelies
Nope,

Thought I'd better run before they realized they made a mistake.. :D

It is interesting to see that the price today is 10% of what it used to be..

Now: 315 for 39 months (8,10 TL/ month)
Last year: 966 TL for 12 months (80 TL/ month)

Get it while you can..
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds