• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
PART 3 :-

Wait for promised phone call

Wait

Wait

Wait

Realise they've completely forgotten, so go up again, wait for number to be called.

Wait

Wait

Wait

Guy at the window recognises you and get that "oh shit i forgot" look, promises to look at it immediately if I just sit down and WAIT.

Sit down and watch him spend 25 minutes dealing with other people before going back to the window and politely reminding him that youre waiting (well, polite ish)

Wait

Wait

Wait

Get a BS excuse that the manager needs to sign and he's conveniently not there today, deja vu! Come back tomorrow morning all will be done...

Yeah right, well as Turkish Time is the same as Dog Years, 1 day = 7 Days in the real world so the story continues to next week in PART 4.....Starting to lose my sense of humour......
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Penalty clauses about residence permit 8 years 6 months ago #11285

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
PART 4

Go back to polis 8am, pick up piece of paper explaining fine for not telling the i was divorced (but this is a second fine that no-one seems to know why, seems completely arbitrary as no reasons are given for the payment!), expecting to be able to pay in polis station......NO, you have to go to the Tax Office on the other side of the city, the only place to pay these types of fines so off to the tax office and after being shuffled around desks more than a vegas pack of cards eventually pay and get receipt.

Back to Polis (9.30) hand in receipt, told to pick up residents permit tomorrow.

Yeah right, we'll see....
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds