TOPIC: Art Supplies in Antalya

Bookmark and Share

Re:Art Supplies in Antalya 10 years 11 months ago #1358

• Aysun
  • Patron
  • Think Positive
  • Thank you received: 1964
Hi WH!

Every little -even primitive ones- shoe repairman sells shoealaces. As I can tell you, even some of the shoe shops are selling sometimes. I don't know where's your location but you can find shoelaces also in Migros, Real etc. You are absolutely right on your comments. There are special central parts of the cities here (and in Istanbul!), but Antalya is so small... when you come to the center (around Clock Tower) you can find nearly everything, at small shops among the streets. (Or ask AE Downtown Helpdesk:) )
Love+Peace+Harmony=Aysun (✿◠‿◠) www.askaysun.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Art Supplies in Antalya 10 years 11 months ago #1359

• white husky
Thanks Ays07, I know that now the 'Mega - Super Duper' Supermarkets like Real and Kipa sell them.(God you can even buy squash balls in Kipa!)But I was really refering to the unwesternised localised Antalya market....and finding a shoe repairman? Well thats like where do you find an egg? First find the chicken! Not so easy either. To my mind, every shoe shop should sell shoelaces.....but here they dont!! I was living in the outer, newer district of Güzeloba....but now am in a village
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds