ar en de ru tr
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Blue Plate Cars

Bookmark and Share

Blue Plate Cars 10 years 11 months ago #1443

• RIK
These are cars that have been privately imported into Turkey without and legally paying import duty. ( Like Mine ) Until last week every time you left the country without the car you had to leave it with customs at Liman.Now they have new rules and boy do they save you time.You now go to The customs ( Gümrük ) at the airport one day before you travel with your Flight Tickets, Passport, Ruhsat and Ikamet.It's a big deal for people like me.They give you a paper ( well stamped of course )which you show to Passport Control ( if they ask )and off you go.Wonderful if it works.You can leave the car anywhere you like.I'm going on hols later this month so I will let you know if it works.

Ian
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Blue Plate Cars 10 years 11 months ago #1448

• Mickey
RIK wrote:
These are cars that have been privately imported into Turkey without and legally paying import duty. ( Like Mine ) Until last week every time you left the country without the car you had to leave it with customs at Liman.Now they have new rules and boy do they save you time.You now go to The customs ( Gümrük ) at the airport one day before you travel with your Flight Tickets, Passport, Ruhsat and Ikamet.It's a big deal for people like me.They give you a paper ( well stamped of course )which you show to Passport Control ( if they ask )and off you go.Wonderful if it works.You can leave the car anywhere you like.I'm going on hols later this month so I will let you know if it works.

Ian

Great Info Ian, will make life easier for some thats for sure.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds