Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: For those with Turkcell

Bookmark and Share

For those with Turkcell 10 years 1 month ago #4312

• Mickey
Not to sure if anyone knows this..

For those that prefer sending sms messages - like me!

Turkcell do an offer where you can have 10,000 free sms to other Turkcell subscribers. All it cost is 35 kontor. To do it type AYLIK (capital letters) and send to 2222. You will get a message (unfortunately in Turkish but look for the word EVET"). just reply to that message with EVET (capitals again) and hey presto!

Apparently you can only do for oen month, but for those that enjoy texting your mates then could save you a few lira!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:For those with Turkcell 10 years 1 month ago #4313

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Thanks for the info Mickey, I think we miss so many offers coz of the language barrier on the sms adverts, perhaps we could make a list of the useful numbers etc. for example, how to transfer kontor, check balance etc.

BTW, 10,000 sms, is that to be used in 1 month? over 300 texts per day? get numb thumbs :)
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Re:For those with Turkcell 10 years 1 month ago #4316

• Mickey
Good point mack:)....well anyone who can get to 10,000 sms in a month must have a slight problem if you ask me :)

For those with Turkcell if you want to check how much credit you have (kontor) type *123 and then the hash sign (can't find a hash symbol on my pc) and send. The amount of kontor you have left will come back in a message.

Re:For those with Turkcell 10 years 1 month ago #4325

• white husky
I also have turkcell and I dont know about you guys but all the promotional sms messages I get drives me up the wall...35 konors for this...50 kontors for that...add 100 units and get 24hrs free land line calls to Tinbuktoo...FFS. I sometimes get 3 of these things a day and they all get deleted now without being read. I was in migros the other day to get cat food and enjoying the emptiness of the aisles just after opening time when a guy comes up to me and tries to sell me another brand on promotion. I got told off from the wife for scaring him away when I informed him that 'promosyon momosyon beni ilgilendirmiyor'
Promotions! Bah humbug!
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds