ar en de ru tr
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Residency Permit Process

Bookmark and Share

Residency Permit Process 9 years 11 months ago #4685

• dfantle
I would love to hear from anyone who has recently completed (or is in the middle of) the residency permit process. Haven't been here long and could use some tips, advice, etc. on working my way through this maze. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Residency Permit Process 9 years 11 months ago #4693

• KaliWho
If you are applying in Antalya, you need at least 500USD in your bank account for each month of the permit you are applying for. 3 month? 6 month? 1 year? Bring your last statement.
You need 5 (?), just bring 8 to be sure - passport photos.
Rental contract, signed by both parties, or any monthly bills in your name.
I also needed a kimlik number(tax number) and a turkish bank account. and some other stuff. but i also was getting a work permit as well as my permit this last time.
also the permits just went up. it is 300-something lira for a 6 month.
when i get back to school i will ask the other yabanci what all they had to have. my situation has been special for getting the permits.
we can meet after i get back and i can be of better help. i come back after the 6th of Feb. also you can check on mymerhaba.com but those requirements are mostly for Istanbul.
It seems to fluctuate depending on which city you are in. Ha ha ha! Welcome to Turkey :)

Re:Residency Permit Process 9 years 11 months ago #4694

• Helena
KaliWho, I think that's about everything :)
The only thing I needed extra was a travveling passport.
They will not give the permit any longer then the date on that passport, so if it isn't a new one, check the date!

But you should make sure that you bring someone who speaks Turkish with you, if you can't.
Hardly anyone who workes there speaks a language other then Turkish. And most of the time there will be something missing or there will be a new rule, so than it is really handy to have someone with you who understands :)

Normally there should be no problems and you should have your permit rather quickly. Just know that everytime you have to go there, you shouldn't plan on doing something else that day :)
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds