• Page:

TOPIC: Online Shopping

Bookmark and Share

Online Shopping 9 years 10 months ago #5012

• andytdn
  • Sultan
  • Thank you received: 225
Hi Folks
Cant remember weather this subject has already been covered, but has anybody tried the online shopping sites for the big supermarket chains in Antalya. Now we dont have a car we were thinking of doing some online shopping with Migros or Kipa. If anybody on here has used these services, some feed back would be usefull. Thanks in advanced.

ake care Andy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Online Shopping 9 years 10 months ago #5014

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Hi Andy, Ive never tried this but would be really interested to know if its a good service.

:nothingtoad
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Re:Online Shopping 9 years 10 months ago #5131

• andytdn
  • Sultan
Hi Mack
Tried the online shopping website for Migros, its the only supermarket in Antalya that provides this service. The website is in Turkish and English. My wife did the order today and they are on their way to deliver at the time of me writing this thread. The only problem is that Sevgi says it takes alongtime to do your order. Suppose you have to go to all the different products you need and thats the time consuming thing. Will let you know if the order is correct or not.

Take care Andy

Re:Online Shopping 9 years 10 months ago #5133

• debs24
What a coincidence.... I've actually made my first on-line shop today through Migros... the one in Bodrum..

Yes at first same with any shopping on-line it seems to take forever. but once you have selected your items to can save them to your favourites so next time you shop all the usual items you buy are there...

You can pay on-line or at the door.... I did my order this afternoon and about 3 hours later they were at my door with my order,

Also if your order is more than 75TL the delivery is FREE... under I think they still only charge about 3TL... excellent because if you go there and see something you want TV, washing machine etc they actually charge for delivery (dont know how much, but I was asking when looking for washing machine)

So if you've been and see something you like just go back home and order on line.... FREE delivery

Take Care Debbie

Re:Online Shopping 9 years 10 months ago #5134

• andytdn
  • Sultan
Hi Debs
We got everything in the order exept some fish we ordered. It wasnt on the bill so we didnt pay for it.I wouldnt have been too happy if we had paid the money but got no fish lol. We paid online so it was just a case of them delivering to the door and my wife just had to sign for it. Hope your order was all in order.

Nice chatting. Take care Andy

Re:Online Shopping 9 years 10 months ago #5136

• debs24
Hi......Yes I got 1 substitute but everything else was as I ordered

When you place the order, check everything in your basket by clicking on the item in the stack... its brings a photo of your requested item... here you can say to add to favourites, ask them to choose alternative or say no alternative required....

İf your requested fish wasn't in stock, and you didn't ask for them to choose alternative then dont suppose you get anything.. but I would have thought if you had paid for it on-line they would have refunded you at the door....

I paid cash on delivery. but the man had one of those card machines just in case, and he had cash to give me change back.

I'll definitely do it again....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds