Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Looking for residence permit service agencies

Bookmark and Share

Re:Looking for residence permit service agencies 9 years 5 months ago #7354

• Niko
  • Sultan
  • Thank you received: 218
and to back up what melissa said about them getting tougher on anything late.... definitely true...

I was late telling them about my divorce....(partly because I was waiting for the official paper from the court... and also because I wanted to find a flat first to kill 2 birds with one stone...)
They were still very nice and polite... but asked why I was late.. I said waiting for this paper... then why did you have to wait for this paper... at which point my turkish ran out and I don't know the answer even in English. so they said I would have to pay a fine... but I couldn't just pay the fine there and then... they're gonna call me about it... (maybe in a week's time)
(slightly concerning...ok fingers crossed I'll just go back in and pay my fine)

but to back up melissa's advice... don't make the same mistake I did and be late...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Looking for residence permit service agencies 9 years 5 months ago #7359

• Steve
  • Sultan
  • Thank you received: 1273
I agree, I was in there reporting my change of address on my visa and I was also late (over 48 hours) and informed there would be a fine.

Fortunately, the man behind the counter gave me the chance to nip back to the local municipal office, and get an up to date change of address form.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds