Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Expat banking

Bookmark and Share

Expat banking 9 years 3 months ago #8336

• ptabor
  • Social Climber
  • Thank you received: 13
After three years with Garanti Bank I feel a need to change as their EXPAT bamking services have tanked. They removed the advertisment for Expat banking from their website and NO ONE speaks English at my branch anymore. The smallest request becomes an overwhelming experience. My boyfriends bank is Deniz Bank and no one there speaks English. Their website in English is very easy to navigate though.

I need some recommendations so what are opinions and experiences of other expats with Turkish banks?

Many thanks in advance!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Expat banking 9 years 3 months ago #8337

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Ive always used Finansbank (www.finansbank.com) and theres usually at least one English speaker in most branches, no complaints, their internet banking is in English and very good, just try and avoid the Antalya, Altinkum branch, theyre not the sharpest tools in the Finansbank shed :)
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Re: Expat banking 9 years 3 months ago #8338

• tanju
  • Sultan
  • Thank you received: 606
Firstly,GOODLUCK with any banking in Turkey.As a national even I suffer difficulties at times so its a part of life here.
I generally use Garanti and Yapi Kredi.Lately Garanti have lowered the quality of Service unfortunately.
Yapi kredi (www.yapikredi.com.tr) does have an expat service.Just convert the site to english on the top right hand corner and then on the right hand side again you will see a section for expat banking services provided.
I'm not too sure how good their service is in this field but it might be worth a look at.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds