Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC: health insurance

Bookmark and Share

Re: health insurance 9 years 1 week ago #9848

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
The last I heard it wasnt being made compulsory but the new scheme had been made voluntary, I have heard of a few people who have signed up with the new scheme but Im not sure where you could get the full details, nearest SSK office I assume, the Bag Kur scheme I think is still open and available for expats with residency too but perhaps they will phase this out as the new one kicks in.
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: health insurance 9 years 1 week ago #9867

• Murkey
  • Caycı
Just found this on the UK Foreign Office website:-

New Health Scheme for Foreigners
Ministry of Health officials have stated verbally that implementation of the proposed compulsory health scheme has now been postponed until December 2012. However, this decision has not been approved by the Turkish parliament and so formal confirmation of this delay in implementation is not yet forthcoming. We will publish on our website any further information we receive from the Turkish authorities.

ukinturkey.fco.gov.uk/en/help-for-britis...ls/living-in-turkey/

Re: health insurance 8 years 3 months ago #13142

• Murkey
  • Caycı
Just a quick reminder for people that the COMPULSORY state health insurance is earmarked to be implemented at the end of 2012, so just to allow everyone to budget the extra 250-300tl per month they will probably charge as of that date, worth keeping an eye on the UK Foreign office website and Ill try to keep everyone updated as and when I see and chat with Jane from the consulate.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds