Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Time to say goodbye

Bookmark and Share

Time to say goodbye 3 years 3 months ago #27711

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
It is with a somewhat heavy heart that I have to say au revoir to Antalya, to Turkey and sadly to AntalyaCentral.

Its been an amazing 8 years running the site and the social media pages and I've met such wonderful people, both online and offline. We started the website and forums before Facebook or social media was a global phenomenon and I hope we achieved our goal to provide unbiased reliable local news and information and a meeting place for English speakers in Antalya.

The site may be live again in the near future under new management, I will of course keep everyone informed and I thank every single member and visitor for the support and discussions over the years. For now the site and page will be archived and I will disable forum posting and commenting as there will be no moderators for a while. All the information on the website is correct to date but obviously if things change articles wont now be updated.

I will cherish the memories of my time in Turkey, many made with members of this site, I wish you all peace and love and a happy future in Antalya or where-ever you are. Thank you my friends. :goodbye
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loreley
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds