ar en de ru tr
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC: MacGreegor 26x sailing boat for sale. English flag

Bookmark and Share

Re: MacGregor 26x sailing boat for sale. English flag 7 years 8 months ago #17039

• Steve
  • Sultan
  • Thank you received: 1273
Marina prices in Antalya are 2400 euros per year minimum and I don't know of a launch ramp other than at Kaleici! Kemer, is about 30% lower, and Alanya is about 50% lower at the moment because it's new (and half empty I believe).

If the boat was brought into the country under flag (i.e. sailed) then whoever buys it just has to register it in another country of choice (and ease). If the vessel is vat paid (status) then you should buy it and complete the sale in greece, or the vessel becomes immediately liable for vat the next time it enters europe! If it is not currently deemed vat paid, then if you buy it and take it to europe it becomes immediately liable for vat!

Under flag, the vessel will need a transit log to use it (12 month renewable) which is about 30 euros, and liable to be renewed on crew changes too!

If it was brought in on the trailer, then I believe it comes under different rules and may have to leave the country (much like the rules that cover cars on temporary import), but I am unfamiliar with these issues!

As far as use is concerned, I have usually been asked for my "license" in most ports of call, but I never did ask what would happen if I couldn't provide it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Murkey, Belgianinturkey

Re: MacGregor 26x sailing boat for sale. English flag 7 years 8 months ago #17051

Hi Steve and everybody interested,

The boat has English flag as stated in the subject of this topic. So sales procedures are quite simple. Thank you for pointing that out Steve.

I did bring the boat into Turkey on a trailer. When we got in Antalya I got my transit log at the marina and it was launched there as well. The problem was the trailer. As it is a road vehicle, the best solution was to "donate" it to the Turkish customs.

As i mentioned before, the boat needs some maintenance and can use a scrub and some paint, BUT it is ready to sail.

If somebody offers me 35.000 Turkish Lira, he can have her in it present condition.

To have a custom made trailer built, it would cost around 3000 TL so much less then mooring fee and you could park it on your parking lot.

Any questions, PM me.

Re: MacGregor 26x sailing boat for sale. English flag 7 years 7 months ago #18225

message to put this topic under attentin again !

Sun, sea and wind, wat you you guys& dolls waiting for? ;-)

Re: MacGregor 26x sailing boat for sale. English flag 7 years 7 months ago #18226

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
A lottery win! (I know its great value for money, IF you've got the money :) )
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Re: MacGregor 26x sailing boat for sale. English flag 7 years 3 months ago #20250

Hello Belgian
could you manage to sell your boat?? I am interested with your boat?? you may contact me at captmcferrel @ hotmail.com
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by kapitanoks. Reason: person was wrong
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds