Keyword

TOPIC: Expo 2016 seasonal card available at 5M Migros too

Bookmark and Share

Expo 2016 seasonal card available at 5M Migros too 5 years 1 month ago #27489

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
  • Thank you received: 203
The seasonal card for Expo 2016 is available at 5M Migros too, so not only at Mark Antalya. I have seen very long queues at Mark Antalya and have bought a card at Migros today for only 30 Lira. There was hardly any queue. :yes :yes

Make sure you buy your reduced tickets before 1 April. I have been told that the seasonal card will be 180 Lira in April :ohmy: Don't forget your residence permit, you have to show it.

The employees told me that a seasonal card could grant some discount on activities at the Expo... let's see...
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Loreley.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murkey

Expo 2016 seasonal card available at 5M Migros too 5 years 1 month ago #27490

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Great info thank you :thumbup

Personally I wouldn't go if they paid ME 180TL. I, along with many, are boycotting this blatantly hypocritical event, how dare they presume to promote "sustainable environment for children" when they uprooted a 1000 year old olive tree to replant there hoping it would survive and they are raping every mountain in Antalya to mine marble, companies close to the government are trying their best to build huge resorts on top of ancient historical sites (happily one had been postponed in Phaselis but one just succeeded in Alanya :( ) one company even caught erasing prehistoric cave paintings so they can cut into the mountain without all that "protecting history" nonsense, they have destroyed 1/3rd of Istanbuls Northern forests for the third bridge, road and roadside shopping malls, Gezi, Cerattepe being destroyed for RTEs friends goldmine, countless HES projects, the list goes on and on and on.

I hope everyone has fun there but I couldn't look myself in the mirror for supporting it :thumbdown
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loreley

Expo 2016 seasonal card available at 5M Migros too 5 years 1 month ago #27491

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
  • Thank you received: 203
Completely agree with you on these points, especially the "sustainable environment for children".
Look at the rubbish everywhere and the attitude with regard to sustainability ('bu ne?')....

I'm always arguing with people about the excessive use of bleach here, so many women believe that this is necessary to clean the house, saying 'mikrop öldürüyor' (because they've heard it from their mother and never ever questioned this...).
Well, if you use it every week, not only the bacteriae will die, but the one who's using it all the time too :ohmy: :ohmy:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds