Keyword

TOPIC: Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya

Bookmark and Share

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 1 month ago #27520

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
  • Thank you received: 203
Isn't it unbelievable that there is NO INFO AT ALL at the Expo website with regard to the upcoming concerts?
I've read somewhere that there will be a concert on Thursday, May 5 (Maroon 5), but there's no information about tickets, time ...... ??

I've sent an e-mail............ no answer ............. :ranting :ranting :ranting
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murkey

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 1 month ago #27521

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Its amazing isn't it? I dont know why I'm surprised but I'm starting to think the entire lineup is bullshit and not confirmed and we'll see load of U-Turns on the lineup, of course normal event planners would be embarrassed and sacked but ......

I've called countless times and been told 1st May all would be updated on the website (and guess what? Surprise surprise, 1st May has come and almost gone and the latest upcoming event is still the opening ceremony from last week!), when questioned about them leaving it so late as its literally 4 days before the 1st supposed concert, Maroon 5, you get a "meh"!

My Questions on Facebook have been deleted and ignored on Twitter!

Cant believe theyre treating these stars and their agents as if they were some local puppet show. I thought they'd put a little effort into the Expo at least! :crazy :facepalm

"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Murkey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loreley

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 1 month ago #27522

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
Well, I went there last week and was a bit disappointed that still some gardens weren't finished....
I was so happy to see a 'smoothies' sign, but there was no fresh fruit at all, just cans of fruit juice :ranting
I mean we're in Antalya, they should have tons of oranges at least.
The people from India told me they hadn't been able to get all their stuff there in time, because they had stayed at the customs department far too long :arghhh
And not only India had to deal with this problem...

The Expo could give a big boost to Antalya, but the organisation committee has to do their job.

What I don't understand is, if these famous bands and singers are REALLY coming to Antalya, then WHY ON EARTH don't we see huge billboards about the programme??? I mean, hardly any famous stars are coming to Antalya, so I really don't know why?

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 1 month ago #27523

• Murkey
  • Caycı
Loreley wrote:
What I don't understand is, if these famous bands and singers are REALLY coming to Antalya, then WHY ON EARTH don't we see huge billboards about the programme??? I mean, hardly any famous stars are coming to Antalya, so I really don't know why?

:thumbup

Absolutey, thats what gets my BS radar going off, is everyone assuming a normal day/season pass will get you in to the concerts too? Am I assuming they wont? Doesn't seem fair if a normal ticket price gets you in to concert as well when someone visiting the day before had to pay the same but doesn't get to see a concert. All very chaotic and disorganised and Id hoped that wouldn't be the norm with such a huge international event but its seems now its open and the politicians have grandstanded no-one cares. Even the website isn't getting updated at all!

Are the walkways in the Expo covered Lorelely? Ready to shade folks from the blazing Antalya sun in 45 degree heat this summer? :think
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loreley

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 1 month ago #27524

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
It's a mystery to me, really....
uhhhh what did you say: 'Are the walkways covered????? :tosser
I think you know the answer to that question :arghhh

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 1 month ago #27525

• Murkey
  • Caycı
::groucho :zipped
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds