Keyword

TOPIC: Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya

Bookmark and Share

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 6 days ago #27543

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
  • Thank you received: 203
I've checked the Instagram account of Expo and guess what? Stomp concerts are free, BUT of course you have to be AT the Expo, so that's 60 Lira if you don't have a discount card. Starts at 21.00.

It says:
'Sergi alanı içinde ücretsiz izleyebileceğiniz gösteriye sizi de bekleriz'

We're not the only ones complaining about bad planning. One of the comments on Instagram:
'Etkinlikleri son dk değil de biraz erken duyursanız daha iyi olmaz mı?'
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by Loreley.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murkey

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 5 days ago #27544

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
I seriously wouldn't bat an eyelid if these monkeys announced that Elvis was playing a gig there next week :facepalm
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 5 days ago #27547

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
  • Thank you received: 203
:rotfl :rotfl Well the announcement that JLO would come was a big fat lie of course. But there are some BİG names in your other post, so let's see what will happen...

The Maroon 5 concert on June 5 is not at their website :S :S but they are free, maybe they will invite them on June 4 :hurray :hurray
Last Edit: 5 years 5 days ago by Loreley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murkey

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 5 days ago #27548

• SC
  • Thank you received: 7
Well, Jose Carreras is coming 07th May. At 21:00. Looks official. I was wrong then. On the Expo site they did some updates.By the end of October they should find out who is coming and who is not haha :) btw. today we are going to Stomps, will let u know how it was.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murkey, Loreley

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 5 days ago #27549

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Enjoy STOMP, Im sure its great, shame the weather isnt a bit better but at least its inside :)

The Expo website makeover is awful and removed the multiple languages (which yes, were only google translate versions anyway) and the events calendar is completely empty :)

Anyway, the more up to date infor comes from the organisers themselves and Ive updated the list here - antalyacentral.com/forum/34-things-to-do...6-expo-2016-concerts

Which ones are real and which are fake is yet to be seen, shall we take bets? :haha
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 3 days ago #27555

• SC
  • Thank you received: 7
So we have been to STOMP last evening. Quite many people came but it wasn't full. And a big part of the audience left during the show (me too). Im not sure if they didnt like it or just it was getting really cold. The group was nice, but I wasn't amused (personal opinion).

Looks like staff of EXPO still don't know what they are doing. We were asked at the gate to buy a ticket for our 7 moths old (WTF?????). Good there was a guy who made it clear to this "very important" Turkish guy :)

Well, if someone has got all season card then can be relaxed and just explore this place without expecting too much. But I would not pay 60 TL to enter a concert if they dont guarantee you a seat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murkey, Loreley
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds