Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya

Bookmark and Share

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 4 days ago #27534

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
Hi Loreley, I forget to ask, did you notice if the tower was open to the public? Ive been told its still closed as its till not finished yet (the landmark of the Expo and probably one of the main reasons many want to go, to see the view from the top).

:question
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 4 days ago #27535

• SC
  • Thank you received: 7
I have checked concerts on the bands websites. Looks like Deep Purple is going to come 5th July. The link to buy tickets sends to... Antalya EXPO site hahahaha. Does it mean that everyone with a ticket can come?

The Scorpions are supposed to come 14th July, but on their official website it is written that time they play in Israel... They are in Istanbul 2 days earlier.

Sting (concert 08/08) just they forgot to invite him! Hahaha But still there is a hope. He is free that day :) Enough to call him. Last year he had a concert in a hotel in Antalya, so maybe he would come back...

Jose Carreras- same as Sting. Not invited.

Status Quo is coming 14th July. Again they send to Expo site for more info :)

Well, looks like EXPO is a big failure of Turkey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Murkey, Loreley

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 4 days ago #27536

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
  • Thank you received: 203
No no no, the tower was not open :( :( :(

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 4 days ago #27537

• Loreley
  • Pasha
  • Appreciate the now!
  • Thank you received: 203
It's a shame, really. Maroon 5 was supposed to come tomorrow... I had checked on their website and couldn't find anything about a concert in Antalya :angry:

They're promoting STOMP for this week. Maybe it's just me, but I've never heard of this group :S

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 4 days ago #27538

• Murkey
  • Caycı
SC wrote:
I have checked concerts on the bands websites. Looks like Deep Purple is going to come 5th July. The link to buy tickets sends to... Antalya EXPO site hahahaha. Does it mean that everyone with a ticket can come?

The Scorpions are supposed to come 14th July, but on their official website it is written that time they play in Israel... They are in Istanbul 2 days earlier.

Sting (concert 08/08) just they forgot to invite him! Hahaha But still there is a hope. He is free that day :) Enough to call him. Last year he had a concert in a hotel in Antalya, so maybe he would come back...

Jose Carreras- same as Sting. Not invited.

Status Quo is coming 14th July. Again they send to Expo site for more info :)

Well, looks like EXPO is a big failure of Turkey.

:talk It seems 50% wishful thinking (or Bullshit, if youre being honest, and I am) and 50% bad planning (not a good quality in an event organiser!)

Lovin the event calendar on their website

Nothing, nada :)

Is there a word in Turkish for "professional"? :nene
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loreley

Tickets for Concerts at Expo Antalya 5 years 4 days ago #27539

• Murkey
  • Caycı
Loreley wrote:
It's a shame, really. Maroon 5 was supposed to come tomorrow... I had checked on their website and couldn't find anything about a concert in Antalya :angry:

They're promoting STOMP for this week. Maybe it's just me, but I've never heard of this group :S

:) Stomp are great, its supposed to be a great show but Im not risking getting turned away or the show cancelled on turning up or any other BS that could happen with these "organisers", if I had a ticket that I could pay for that had a date on it Id be there but I dont trust the Expo concerts any more at all.

Maroon 5 have allegedly been rescheduled for 5th June now but I wouldnt hold your breath, an updated list of concerts and latest dates :coffee are here - antalyacentral.com/forum/34-things-to-do...6-expo-2016-concerts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Loreley
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds