Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Wire fence

Bookmark and Share

Wire fence 8 years 9 months ago #19103

• itir_al
  • Hoca
  • Thank you received: 79
It is good to know that there are still people who take their job very seriously.

Some of the wire fences of the dogs' garden needed repair and additions so I wrote bahce teli Antalya to Google, and I clicked the first link. A man answered and after listening very carefully to what I needed, he said he would visit us in a few hours. He came within 3 hours, measured the area, took some notes and much to my surprise he gave us a very reasonable price. We said OK and he said he would come on 3rd of August and finish the work in 2 days. He called us on Monday and told us that he can come on Wednesday if we were OK with it. Anyway, he came at 7 in the morning, worked until 9 at night for 2 days, he brought his own food and water. He had a guy who assisted him. When he was finished, his work was perfect, we could not find any faults and I am really surprised to find a person who really does his job perfectly and with very reasonable prices. His name is Abbas and his mobile is 0532 726 6730. If you ever need him, tell him that you got his number from Kamil (my husband).
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Murkey

Re: Wire fence 8 years 9 months ago #19104

• Annie
Hi Itir,

That's good to hear. Does his expertise stretch to other areas as well? Or should we list him as a wire fencer? :)

Re: Wire fence 8 years 9 months ago #19105

• itir_al
  • Hoca
  • Thank you received: 79
As far as I know he also paints but I will ask him tomorrow just to be sure.
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds