Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Prana Masaj Merkezi

Bookmark and Share

Prana Masaj Merkezi 7 years 11 months ago #23631

• melissamaples
  • Pasha
  • Thank you received: 125
You might remember that a while back I was looking for a licensed massage therapist, someone not too expensive (i.e. not at a resort) and not at a hamam... well, I found one, her name is Melis Ertencan. If you're familiar with Melray medical clinic in Fener, she was the Mel in Melray. She has over a decade of experience, gives a fantastic massage, and is a lovely person, as well.

Recently Melis and her business partner decided to go their separate ways, so now she has reopened on her own. Her new business is called Prana Masaj Merkezi (that's her Facebook page; she doesn't have a proper site up yet, as Prana is brand new). She's doing some specials right now for discounts on the first massage, and also she does some set prices for packages of five massages. She offers a range of massages, everything from relaxy-aromatherapy-type things, all the way to the more serious medical and sports massage. Her massage room is beautiful, comfortable, and extremely clean, and she's in the process of remodelling the premises to include several new treatment rooms, including a post-massage chillout room.

So yeah, I wanted to just mention that here in case anyone has been looking for a good massage therapist, the number for Prana is 0544 374 7007 or you can visit her Facebook page.

Full disclosure: if you tell Melis that Melissa sent you, I do get referral points for that, and I encourage you to do so because I would love to get discounts on future massages. :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Murkey, Aysun

Prana Masaj Merkezi 7 years 11 months ago #23636

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
:thumbup Thanks for the update Melissa.

Massage Miles, I like it :)
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Prana Masaj Merkezi 7 years 11 months ago #23638

• Aysun
  • Patron
  • Think Positive
  • Thank you received: 1964
Thanks Melissa :)
I'll definitely try :thumbup
Love+Peace+Harmony=Aysun (✿◠‿◠) www.askaysun.com
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds