Keyword

TOPIC: Best residential area

Bookmark and Share

Best residential area 7 years 9 months ago #24635

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
docnoya wrote:
Thanks Mack! You sure know a lot about this place. You should be elected as mayor or governor or something for Antalya! ;)

::rofl

What a job! Not for all the money in one of Erdogans Swiss bank accounts ....
Well, maybe ....

::notworthy
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best residential area 7 years 9 months ago #24637

• Murkey
  • Caycı
  • Thank you received: 2707
tanju wrote:
Hi docnoya,
Welcome to Antalya :) .I totally agree with Mack although I'd like to add Gürsu Mah (Konyaaltı) to the list also.I've lived in the area for 9 years and absolutely love it.
Just a word of advice before renting.....
1) Check who your neighbours will be (assuming you will be renting an apartment ) especially living above and below you.The walls are paper thin here so look out for potential noise makers.
2) Make sure a contract is made out between you and the owner as cash in hand can cause complications later on.
3) Hidden costs (Apartment or site maintenance (called aidat ) is usually not told.The fee is monthly and varies depending on what services are offered ).

Good Luck :)

ps Mack for Governor?......Hell yeah why not :) .......only problem is Mack .is no good at lieing :P LOL

Good advice Mr. T, dunno bout the last sentence though, I thought I've been very good at pretending that I'm sociable and like people ;) :P :flower
"Because none of us are as cruel as all of us"

Best residential area 7 years 9 months ago #24643

• docnoya
  • Thank you received: 20
tanju wrote:
Hi docnoya,

2) Make sure a contract is made out between you and the owner as cash in hand can cause complications later on.
3) Hidden costs (Apartment or site maintenance (called aidat ) is usually not told.The fee is monthly and varies depending on what services are offered ).

I'll let my fiancé's company handle the negotiations as they will be the one paying for it. Hehehehe.

I wanted to ask you guys about your opinion so I will know if ever they would put us in some inconvenient area. :p

Best residential area 7 years 9 months ago #24644

• docnoya
  • Thank you received: 20
would love to join you guys for your next gathering!
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Murkey, Aysun

Best residential area 7 years 9 months ago #24653

• tanju
  • Sultan
  • Thank you received: 606
Mack wrote:
tanju wrote:
Hi docnoya,
Welcome to Antalya :) .I totally agree with Mack although I'd like to add Gürsu Mah (Konyaaltı) to the list also.I've lived in the area for 9 years and absolutely love it.
Just a word of advice before renting.....
1) Check who your neighbours will be (assuming you will be renting an apartment ) especially living above and below you.The walls are paper thin here so look out for potential noise makers.

Good Luck :)

ps Mack for Governor?......Hell yeah why not :) .......only problem is Mack .is no good at lieing :P LOL

Good advice Mr. T, dunno bout the last sentence though, I thought I've been very good at pretending that I'm sociable and like people ;) :P :flower

Of course your a sociable fellow,like mozzies are to humans ::groucho ::rofl :spank
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by tanju.
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Murkey, docnoya

Best residential area 7 years 9 months ago #24675

• denmark
  • Thank you received: 7
I'm from Denmark, and has apartment in Konyaalti Hurma. There are really nice in many places in Antalya, but especially Hurma in these years very attractive. Prices are rapidly on the rise. The bus system is really effective. The area where the development will have soon, and there are many foreigners who buy homes, so there are not so many people on the streets as elsewhere in Antalya. New and wide roads, many new initiatives, a mall or hospitla is on the way, a very large amount of parks and playgrounds.
Wherever you choose to stay, look for a complex which is on top of things, garden, owners' association shall function.
Good housing hunting
The following user(s) said Thank You: , Aysun, docnoya, realestate
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds