Print this page
Wednesday, 21 January 2009 00:00

Car accident report form

Rate this item
(2 votes)

If you have an accident in Turkey you MUST call the Polis or Jandarma and DO NOT move the vehicles. This can be frustrating with minor "dings" and a system has been introduced to allow smaller accident victims to sort out the problem without involving the police.

If you keep copies of the MADDİ HASARLI TRAFİK KAZASI TESPİT TUTANAĞI (FACT-FINDING REPORT FOR TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS WITH MATERIAL DAMAGE) form in your car you can both fill in the details and hand to your insurance company.

You can find a copy of the form attached here in both Turkish and English.

Read 4057 times Last modified on Sunday, 21 June 2015 19:37