ar en de ru tr
Thursday, 15 January 2009 00:00

How to get your yabanci (foreigner) KIMLIK (ID) number

Rate this item
(0 votes)

New regulations have been put in place that will require foreigners resident in Turkey to have their own "Yabancı Kimlik No Sorgulama" or Turkish ID number.

This is different to your Residence number (the one on the residence visa) or your Vergi (Tax) number.

Its easy to get, just follow the steps below :-

Read 5134 times Last modified on Sunday, 21 June 2015 19:11